Tue 11. Jun 2013 13:49:41
Patch notes 11.6.2013
Saradomin swords no longer display as a Saradomin Godsword.
Pickaxes and hatchets are now resheathed after use.
The exquisite halberd no longer stretches when performing certain animations.
The exquisite mace and off-hand version now sheathe in the correct positions.
The white stag bow no longer stretches.
A small issue with the Stomp emote has been fixed.
Updated a cutscene in the Love Story quest to include the updated Karil's armour.
A Fremennik shipmaster's arm no longer has a jerky animation.
The barb-tail harpoon has been prevented from showing twice when sheathed during Fishing animations.
A canopy on a Willow tree near Seer's Village has been fixed.
Auras which make your eyes glow now correctly show through grim reaper hood on Females.
The colours of Saradomin vambraces have been corrected.
Capes no longer intersect with the Dagon'hai robes.
Kayle in the Blood Pact quest now holds the correct weapon.
Prof. Arblenap in Perils of Ice Mountain cutscene has been updated.
The chathead seen whilst wearing a Karil's coif is now using the player's head instead of the Karil's chathead.
Gnomes that appear at the end of As A First Resort have been updated.
A hole that formed near the Player Owned Ports portal has been filled in.
Chompy bird hats no longer display different colours when changing gender.
The bone guard in Enakhra's Lament now transforms correctly.
Silver and iron sickles now appear correctly when wielded.
There are no longer any dark patches on the fire cape when in DirectX.
The spider orb can now be sheathed.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
The female trolls from the Fremennik Isles quest now hit for less damage.
Skills & Minigames:
The Stealing Creation reward interface now has the correct wear requirements listed.
The Disruption Shield spell now functions correctly.
Players can now deposit raw fish from a tackle box into a deposit box by right-clicking on the tackle box within a deposit box.
A small typo on the ascended signet II has been fixed.
A small typo has been fixed in the History of the Order.
Relic helmets can now be stored in a Dragon Keepsake Box.
Dying with metal fragments from a God Emissary task no longer causes them to be unobtainable.
The God Wars ranged bodyguards now stay at ranged distance consistently.
Magic spells now check the base Magic level rather than any boosted levels
The value of risked wealth on the items kept on death interface have been corrected.
The message you get when K'ril Tsutsaroth uses his Prayer draining attack has been updated.
The Jade Vine will no longer drop bones instead of turning into stump if you are using Dreadnips while fighting it.
A spelling mistake with the ex-ex parrot transformation has been corrected.
The examine text for the exquisite shield has been corrected.
Broken Barrows weapons can no longer be added to a Dragon Keepsake box.
A debug message that was occurring when using a Pyrelord special move has been removed.
Blank examines via right clicking in Dungeoneering should no longer appear.
The Skill Advance Guides have been updated to remove magical staves from the attack sections.
Mon 17. Jun 2013 15:59:06
Patch notes 17.6.2013
- Weapons that were sheathed whilst mining and woodcutting are now sheathed again afterwards.
- The roundhouse woodcutting cosmetic animation override now plays correctly again.
- A graphical issue with sheathed god banners has been fixed.
- Players in the photo booth should now have their hands properly aligned.
- The lightning staff should now align with the players’ hands when in combat.
- The samba top on male players no longer clips through capes.
- The ram skull helmet no longer differs from the chat head version.
- The inventory icon for broken torag's hammers has been adjusted.
- The animation on the citadel loom has been fixed.
- Several graphical issues in Dominion Tower have been fixed.
- The locker guard chathead now fits into the chat window.
- A graphical bug with Moldark's robe has been fixed.
- Bandits in the Bandit camp no longer have uneven skin tone on face and hands.
- Several stretching issues on NPCs during the Wise Old Man's bank robbery have been fixed.
- When sewing cloth in Dungeoneering, the cloth will now be the correct colour.
- The Fletching animations on female characters has been fixed.
- Animations for aviansies no longer show them hitting the floor.
- Killerwatts no longer turn invisible if they are close to a storm cloud.
- The run icon now functions correctly with the action bar.
- All areas of the assassin outfit cosmetic override can now be recoloured correctly.
- Sacred clay hatchets no longer appears below the ground when they are dropped.
- Cresbot no longer has a giant face when looking at the follower details interface.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Vanstrom in The Branches of Darkmeyer is now a lot tougher.
- Several citizens of Burgh de Rott will now talk during In Aid of the Myreque.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Mage Training Arena maze guardian in the Telekinetic Grab room now has a quick "Next-maze" option.
- Sigmund no longer starts his fight in Dominion Tower on 10% health.
- The chant from the Delrith fight in Dominion Tower has been removed.
- The demons that Eruni spawns in Dominion Tower are now aggressive.
- Zenevivia now deals more appropriate damage in Dominion Tower.
- A confirmation box when using an imbued ring on Mobilising Armies NPC to remove the enchantment has been added.
- The ascension signets are now all protected on death.
- The Legiones in the Ascension Monastery can now drop crystal triskelion fragments
- All beer barrels in the Ascension Monastery have been removed.
- Players can now store book of the gods in a Player Owned House bookcase.
- Off-hand blisterwood stakes have been added to the game.
- The enhanced Excalibur has been restatted to be a level 72 off-hand weapon.
- Dragonfire now uses the player's armour, regardless of style, to calculate whether or not it hits the player.
- The Make-x interface now defaults to making 1 piece of Player-Owned Ports armour, and defaults to the superior versions.
- Players stood at the Burthorpe, Castle Wars, Player-Owned Ports, or Soul Wars bank chests, or stood near the bankers at Dungeoneering or Nex's prison, will now be healed when switching armours.
- Players logging into a different world than they logged out from will no longer have their Player-Owned Ports voyages delayed by an extra minute if their ship was due back before the player logged in.
- Players picking up vyre corpses will now pick up a single type of corpse, instead of up to 17 different variants of the same object.
- An Adventurer's Log entry has been added for when players receive either the rare gloves drops or the Cresbot drop from automatons.
- A warning message is now given when attempting to reset an XP counter.
- The click area for the Sophanem gate has been increased.
- The altar in the Falador Castle, once switched to be aligned with Zaros, will now boost the players' prayer points by 20 instead of 2.
- The amount of snape grass harvested from a Farming patch without any boosting equipment has been corrected.
- The chance of getting reed seeds from Thieving has been increased.
- Players now get 3 butterflies from the butterfly flower plant, and the chance of spawning a Guthix butterfly has been increased.
- Players using the tree-shaking scrimshaw can now catch imps barehanded.
- Mercenary's gloves now have the correct stats listed in the Dungeoneering Rewards interface.
- Fresh crab shells now give the correct message when crafted into helmets.
- The debuff icon for the stun effect of Binding Shot will now disappear when the effect does.
- An issue with the inconsistent spelling of power box in the Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Course has been fixed.
- The amulet of zealots now shows the correct prayer bonus in the shop.
- Players can now only check combat levels in the equip screen up to level 198.
- Players can now use the Surge ability after using the Impact ability.
- An icefiend that was pretending to be a pillar in Ghorrock fortress has been moved.
- Rats behind Lumbridge Castle now drop items as intended.
- God Emissary reward stat boosts can no longer be stalled.
- Using bear fur on a marrentill potion (unf) no longer opens the Make-x interface with a ranging potion selected.
- Various bows won of the Squeal of Fortune now fire the appropriate levelled arrows and bolts.
- The following items are now allowed in a dragon keepsake key: Dungeoneering reward weapons, hexhunter bows, Squeal of Fortune super-rare weapons, starfire/starfury weapons, the christmas wand, magic butterfly nets, ankhs, sacred clay reward weapons, the giant hand, Runefest banners, and undead chickens.
- Dungeoneering orbs no longer override books in a dragon keepsake key.
- The Cupid Bow now fires hearts when placed in a dragon keepsake key.
Mon 17. Jun 2013 16:46:22
A este jeden post k tomu hlavnemu preco bol dneska update
. Bolo niekolko uprav a editov. Poviem len skratke nechce sa mi to prekladat.. snad uzt vie kazdy pouzivat translator
- TokHaar sa teraz budu zapocitavat ako Tzhaar task
- Gold cannon a Royal cannon budu mat viac cannonballs. Teda Gold - 60 balls, Royal - 90 balls
- Ked sa vam stane ze pojdete off a pocas toho umriete (narp vypadok internetu) a po naslednoim logine neviete na akom ste boli worlde.. tak sa vam bude ukazovat kde mate Gravestone. (teda ked to dobre chapem)
- Clerk v Muzeu vam povie co vam este chyba aby ste dostali Kudos
- Viac agresivnejsie maju byt tieto monstra:
* Aberrant spectres
* Living Rock Caverns creatures
* Mutated Jadinkos
* Dust devils
- Off-hand leaf-bladed dropuju Kurask a Turoth
- Brutal green dragons a Grotworm su silnejsi
Cely zoznam si precitajte na officialnom webe:http://services.runescape.com/m=news/yo ... mplemented
z minuleho tyzdna (tj 11.6.2013)
- Assemble options have been added to Loop half of a key and Tooth half of a key. Using this option will also give you 10 Crafting experience.
- The "Empty" option has now been re-added to Tackle boxes outside of a bank, although you still must be in the bank to use it.
- An article has been removed from the message given in the Adventurer's Log for obtaining a piece of the master runecrafter robes.
- A human named Jasper
has been added to the Duel Arena, although his purpose wasn't clear until 14 June.
- The message you get when a monster drops a Spin ticket has been changed to "Congratulations! You've earned a token for a free spin on the Squeal of Fortune!"
Mon 24. Jun 2013 16:41:10
Patch notes 24.6.2013Graphical: - The animated suits of armour in the Warriors’ Guild now wear more modern versions of their respective suits.
- Avatars no longer look distorted when activating a new hairstyle in the Customisation Interface. - Pets no longer turn green in the Dominion Tower.
- The strongarm resting animation cosmetic override has been altered to prevent issues with other emotes. -The outline around a skill pendant from the Squeal of Fortune now appears whole.
- Ae skin colouring issue on Saniboch has been fixed. Quests, Challenges & Achievements: -The Nexus task can now be completed if a player has managed to complete the Nexus activity. Skills & Minigames:
- Wilderness Warbands will now spawn on a set 7 hour rotation to keep all worlds synchronised, instead of 7 hours after a world has rebooted. Players also now only have 20 minutes to initially interact with a warband (interacting with one will extend its life by up to 10 minutes). - The experience rates have been increased in the Sinkhole distraction for players with a Dungeoneering level at level 100 or greater.
- Players can now win a Hoardstalker Dungeon ring from Sinkhole Ibis cards. This ring will teleport a player to a Dungeoneering Resource Dungeon up to 8 times before being destroyed. - Players spell books should no longer be reset upon exiting a Sinkhole.
- There now needs to be at least 5 players in The Crucible for the trophy bones to drop. Other: - Players can now take a dragon keepsake key into the Crucible (and tutorial) to use the supreme weapons as customisations.
- Gilded pickaxes can now be placed in a tool belt. The Gold Nymph will now also gild a pickaxe in a tool belt. - Scrimshaws now default to the superior category and also default to only make one when using the scrimshaw crafter.
- The illuminated books of the gods can now be added to the Player-Owned House bookcase. - Players can now run through the east Al Kharid gate without having to talk to the guards.
-Wizard gloves are now dropped via Wizards and Spellwisps. Spellwisps now also drop wizard wands and books. - The Raptor will no longer die to so-called "Brutal" green dragons.
- The Action Bar now works correctly with key binds and items in a slot after logging in and out. - The runebound behemoth can no longer be hit through its protection prayers.
- Chaelder now gives the player the correct information when assigning jellies. - Players can no longer rest when using a music box.
- A small typo in Raetul's chat has been fixed. - A small spelling error when adding lent items to the tool belt has been fixed.
- Rocktails and rocktail soup now work as intended with expensive spices. - Some inconsistent stats on the Culinaromancer's low level gloves have been corrected.
- The toy kite can no longer be overridden with a dragon keepsake key. - The Clan kill count now works correctly.
- Players will now only be given the "You have been poisoned!" message if they were not already poisoned. - The buy limit for ascension shards has been increased.
- Fragment bolts and arrows should now pack more of a punch and can be used with more weapons. - Summoning scrolls now work as expected in the Wilderness.
- Marker plants can no longer be used in Nex's Prison. -The Skill Advance Guide for The Runespan conjuration platforms has been updated to state that they are members only.
*------------------------Hidden update 17.6.2013
- Clan vexilla
have been fixed to once again display clan colours when equipped.
- The dialogue shown after having bought the full stock of Battlestaves from Naff's Knockoff Staves has been changed from "The shop only has 80 left to buy." to "The shop only had 80 left to buy, your order has been adjusted accordingly.
Wed 03. Jul 2013 22:06:52
Patch notes - 3.7.2013
- Only one magic carpet will now appear when using the quick travel option.
-The carpet ride to South Pollnivneach via the monkey colony no longer travels through a cactus.
- Players pushing through the barrier in the Smoking Kills slayer dungeon now use a nicer transition animation.
-Several types of food and potions now use up-to-date animations and sound effects.
- The mage's divided skirt will now change colours in the character creation screen.
-The flowers on the Farming skillcape emote no longer clip through the players face.
- The player character now holds the ornate bowl correctly during the within the Tears of Guthix minigame.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
-The combat requirement information for The Elder Kiln no longer states that there are level 300 creatures inside.
- The combat requirements for the Sir Amik Varze subquest in Recipe for Disaster now display correctly.
-The quest version of Salarin the Twisted is now weak against fire spells.
- The tattered scroll from the Shilo Village quest has been made easier to read.
-Added a missing space in the requirements section of the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest journal.
- Players no longer receive the Wine Stalls challenge without a Thieving level of 22.
Skills & Minigames:
-The Dominion Tower's match information for TokTz-Ket-Dill now states the correct weakness.
- The Pest Queen's death animation in Dominion Tower no longer shows a combat level of 599.
-The ring of wealth now only glows when a rare item is dropped.
- The magic damage cap has been raised from Magic level 80 to 90.
-Area-of-effect magic spells now deal the correct damage when dual-wielding.
- Players can now use a dragon keepsake key with two-handed crossbows, pickaxes, javelins, throwing darts, axes and knives, and chinchompas.
-A 'quick teleport' option has been added to the Clan Camp portal to quickly enter your own clan citadel.
- Players will now be prompted for their bank PIN before trying to leave their clan.
-The 'null' targeting bug previously encountered when pressing F1 has now been fixed.
- The amulet of zealots now only boosts one-stat-boosting prayers, as stated in the Dungeoneering rewards interface.
-Level 198 monsters now give the expected amount of combat experience.
- The prison door atop the Grand Tree now opens correctly.
-Corrected a grammatical error on a tooltip in the equipment interface.
- Mercenary gloves can now be added to a dragon keepsake box.
-The Dungeoneering rewards interface no longer requires players to have 30 Attack before purchasing a law or nature staff.
- Javelins are no longer marked as members-only in the Ranged Skill Advance Guide.
- Town criers no longer refer to the non-existent advisor system.
- The enchanted lyre now has a 'check teleport' option which states where the teleport location is set to.
- Viewing the requirements for trimmed completionist cape with a normal completionist cape in your keepsake will no longer display the requirements twice.
- The chat box message regarding implings spawning via the tree-shaking scrimshaw has been fixed.
- Players can now use boosts to their Smithing stat in the Artisans' Workshop.
Tue 09. Jul 2013 13:49:31
Patch notes: 9.7.2013
- Several chatheads in the NPC Contact interface have been updated.
- Kayle now uses the correct attack animation in the Blood Pact quest.
- A graphical issue with teleporting to a Player-Owned House with the Sky-Jump teleport has been fixed.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Dondakan will now recognise pickaxes stored in your tool belt during the Between a Rock... quest.
- A task complete popup now appears when completing the Rune Mysteries and Rune Memories quests.
- The first option for the furnace during the Legacy of Seergaze quest has been changed to "Light".
-Several typos in The World Wakes quest have been fixed.
- The level requirement to use ammo with certain Ranged weapons has now been removed. Damage will now cap at the lowest level between the bow and the ammo.
- The praying mantis stun ability now works correctly.
- The cockatrice drain special attack is now more responsive, allowing a player to use the special as soon as the player enters combat with a target.
- Snapshot now uses the correct damage values for the second shot.
- Rockshell, spined and skeletal armours have been made into power armour.
-The Barbarian Assault reward items have been made into power armour.
- Players in the God Wars Dungeon waiting rooms have been stopped from taking damage from boss attacks.
- Players now correctly auto-retaliate when attacked by giant snakes.
- Boost Potion Share now boosts the targets' levels to the correct value when used with super-tier potions.
- Dragon crossbow limbs may now be coin shared.
- The dwarven multicannon once again automatically fires when loaded with cannonballs.
- Both players now have the chance to loot a signet if one drops after defeating one of the Legiones when using Social Slayer.
- Pets no longer disappear if you log out and log in while standing in the Grand Exchange.
- Players no longer can drop the acrobat outfit in F2P worlds.
- Players can now reclaim the trimmed completionist cape whilst you have a completionist cape in a Dragon Keepsake Key.
- The unused Chaos Tunnels warnings have been removed from the Doomsayer interface.
- Master runecrafter robes now use the correct name.
- The omni-talisman now allows one-click access to the fire altar.
- The examine text of pneumatic gloves has been adjusted.
- Fixed a spelling error on the Port Management interface.
- Sinew now shows the correct XP that will be earned in the Make-x interface.
- Players can no longer place items on tables, except for in Dungeoneering or POH-only items in a Player-Owned House.
- Daily Challenge reward bags no longer create two stacks of the same stackable item in a player's inventory.
- Players can now claim a second Falador shield if they have one stored in a Dragon Keepsake Key.
- Several Squeal of Fortune object confirm destroy messages have been updated to state they have a fee to reclaim from Diango.
Sat 27. Jul 2013 9:07:59
Trochu neskoro ale predsa - - - Patch notes 22.7.2013
- Jadinkos no longer spawn on water.
Skills & Minigames:
- Lava grilles in the Fight Cauldron now take longer to heat up and burn for a shorter duration.
- Obsidian armour absorbs damage from Fight Cauldron lava again.
- Players are warned if they have a customisation override active when joining the Great Orb Project.
- All bosses in Dominion Tower have had their stats assessed and rebalanced.
- The Climber interface no longer closes if a player is using the action bar when it appears.
- Protection prayers in Dominion Tower will no longer offer full protection against any of the bosses.
- The Delrith fight has been updated to use the same mechanics as in the reworked Demon Slayer quest.
-The Pest Queen's special attack can only be interrupted whilst wielding Korasi's sword.
- General Khazard will now grow in power and life points when he grows in size.
- Damis will now gain more power when he states he's gaining more power.
- The Flambeed, Dessourt and Agrith-Na-Na fight has been heavily rebalanced.
- A typo that made Flambeed have a melee strength 10x too high has been corrected.
- Players will no longer miss so much during the Golem fight, but will have their damage reduced if they use the wrong attack style.
- The Dagannoth sentinels heal each other less often but for slightly more.
- The first piece of dialogue in the Arrav fight can now be clicked out of to continue the fight, and will appear earlier instead of when he's almost dead.
- Protection prayers will now reduce damage against Elvarg's dragon breath by half, as in the quest.
- The Gelatinoth Mother's melee phase no longer has such a high defence against melee.
- The Balance Elemental's health bar is no longer in his feet.
- Nezichened and the Culinaromancer now have death animations when the ‘skip victory cutscenes’ option is enabled.
- Cyrisus now plays an animation when firing his bow.
- The correct floor is now consistently displayed on the Climber and Endurance mode interfaces.
- It is no longer possible to reach floors higher than 250.
- The Dominion Tower weapons can now be placed in a Dragon Keepsake box.
- Koschei throws out more insults.
- The giant scarab’s earth attacks cause magic, not ranged damage.
- General Khazard now plays his "grow" animation smoothly.
- Players can no longer begin the Troll Warzone tutorial whilst using the Ancient or Lunar spellbooks.
- Several monsters in Ghorrok now give the correct amount of experience.
- A glitch where players could return to the Spirit Realm's blocked cave entrance has been fixed.
- Teleporting out of an area that does not allow worn customisations will no longer revert to the default colours.
- Main hand and off-hand black knives now have the correct accuracy.
- You will complete Rampage MK XIV when you kill the Queen Black Dragon.
- Invisible brewing vats will return to normal when using the valve.
**Updated July 23rd**
Bug fixes & Changes
- Black screen issues
- Clan citadel teleport bug
- Increased World Event spawn rates
- Fixed e-mail validation issue
- Issue crossing Polypore bridge
- Equipping/unequipping items bringing up log out interface
- Action bar not initialized on login
- Inability to cross bridge to Barrows or Burgh de Rott
- nability to set custom price @ GE
- World Event enemies not scaling correctly to player level
- ootshare enabled on all worlds
- Transmog'ing items causing the action bar to disappear
- layer's screens continuously shaking
- Auto-unlock music tracks not unlocking
- omentum and single-way wilderness not working in F2P worlds
- Players who have not announced their allegiance receiving an error when they go to deposit tears
Hidden update 22.7.2013
- Soran, Emissary of Zaros has disappeared from his spot in Varrock.
- Torches within Dungeoneering have been given particles.
- Waterfalls, such as the Baxtorian Falls, have been graphically updated.
- The H.A.M. hideout has been graphically updated and moved to the former location of the Lumbridge mine and Johanhus Ulsbrecht has been relocated to a new office.
- The god statue in Lumbridge has been moved to next to Seth Groats' house.
- The tree patch west of Lumbridge castle has been moved next to the Furnace.
- Fishing spots have been graphically updated.
- Lumbridge, Draynor Village, Edgeville, Varrock, Burthorpe and Taverley have been graphically tweaked.
- Several new NPCs have been added to the above cities, as well as just west of Yanille (near the lodestone), Catherby dock and north of East Ardougne market.
- Farmer Fred's Farm has been moved so that it does not intefere with the battle.
- The "Animated Background" and "Navigation bar" options for the Login Screen have been removed.
- Member's skills on F2P worlds no longer have a yellow background in the Skills screen.
- You can no longer use fish on Tackleboxes to instantly place them inside.
Tue 13. Aug 2013 11:33:41
Od spustenia RS3 nebol v Rs ziaden game update az dnes. To je 3 tyzdne. To samozrejme nebolo len tak pre nic ale Jagex opravoval plno bugov a fixov. Spolu ich je viac ako 330!
- Various off-hand weapons have had their inventory icons changed to make them visually distinct from the main-hand version.
- The inventory model for brass hand harry's mark has been fixed.
- The black full helm in the King’s Ransom quest now displays correctly.
- The inventory icon for the mithril pickaxe is now consistent with other pickaxes.
- Bandos and leather gloves no longer share the same inventory model.
- Buckets of water and milk no longer share the same appearance in the HTML5 client.
- The circus shirt no longer stretches when performing emotes.
- The subjugation hood no longer stretches on female characters.
- The highwayman mask no longer causes issues with premium hairstyles.
- Machetes and off-hand weapons no longer appear on same side of the player.
- The rat pole will now be held correctly in combat.
- Guthan's platebody no longer clips on a male characters.
- The relic helm of Saradomin no longer stretches when performing certain actions.
- Players can no longer sheathe their equipment to interrupt the bonfire animation.
- The pirate's shirt will no longer clip with player's arms.
- The barbed bow will now successfully play the draw back animation.
- A minor graphical glitch for the rope climb animation in Lletya has been fixed.
- The fifth heraldic rune kiteshield will no longer stretch.
- Sheathed pickaxes no longer appear in two places when mining in the Lava Flow Mine.
- White platelegs no longer stretching on female characters when fishing.
- The untrimmed dungeoneering cape icon is no longer distorted.
- The ‘changing room’ animation has been updated.
- Ardougne and clan cloaks now appear correctly when equipped.
- The veteran behemoth cosmetic override no longer clips through the cape for female characters.
- Veteran colossus armour no longer stretches when performing emotes.
- Hats stored with the dragon keepsake key no longer clip through hair.
- The Sinkhole home teleport animation has returned to what it was intended to be.
- Unsheathed weapons are now hidden during the Round of Applause emote.
- Particles from player armour will no longer appear when using slayer mask ‘transform’ actions.
- Herald capes now recolour correctly.
- A reach animation has been added when getting a chest from an odd tree.
- Ethereal Perceptive now holds the correct hatchet.
- Gaius now wears an updated iron chainbody.
- Captain Siad, Ghaslor the Elder, Clivet, and students no longer have patchy skin colours.
- Shantay Guards are no longer missing parts of their face.
- The school girl in Varrock Museum now has a matching chathead and model.
- Draynor Jail guards no longer have missing polygons around their necks, and now use updated steel maces.
- Lumberjack Leif now wields an updated steel hatchet.
- Cyrisus now uses updated animations.
- Juna now plays the correct animation if a player exits the cave immediately after entering it.
- The knock-back animation whilst fighting the giant roc in My Arm's Big Adventure has been updated.
- Ana's chathead is no longer stretching outside of the chathead window.
- Peer the Seer and Murcaily's air staff models have been updated.
- Tribesmen now have mouths again.
- The Trial Announcer is no longer floating in the HTML5 client.
- Helena's and Victor's chatheads are no longer distorted.
- Firecapezorz no longer has a detached head.
- Diseased kebbit attack animations now appear correctly.
- Shades in Sinkholes now have attack animations.
- Major Mary Rancour's head no longer clips into the camera during one of the tutorial cutscenes.
- A troll in the tutorial cutscene is no longer floating in the HTML5 client.
- Demon fireball animations are now in sync with the player’s defend animation.
- The guard dogs around Lumbridge now play the correct animations.
- Bloom once again works correctly in the Java client.
- Several areas above ground level have had blocking added to stop players walking into the air.
- A loose curtain someone had left lying around in Falador has been cleaned up.
- The stepping stones at the south-eastern part of Karamja have returned.
- The pads in the pressure pen ferret room in Dungeoneering now appear the correct colours when bloom is enabled.
- Magic trees no longer appear stretched in the Lumbridge tree farming patch.
- Shadows on Jadinko Lair fire pits have been removed from the HTML5 client.
- The docks on Lunar Isle no longer appear to float.
- The ivy north of Varrock Palace is visible once again.
- The dragon armour in a My Arm's Big Adventure cutscene has been updated.
- Players are no longer able to float above ground level in the Grand Exchange.
- Doors no longer open the wrong way in Varrock.
- Leaving the Jadinko Lair no longer makes the screen white.
- A house in Varrock now correctly hides the roof with the ‘Remove roofs’ setting turned on.
- The Warrior's Guild walls once again appear in the Burthorpe Knighthood cutscene.
- Zanaris has been restored to its old state.
- Players can no longer walk through the pillars in west Varrock.
- All of the cutscenes in the tutorial now use the updated building models launched with RS3.
- A height mapping issue near Seer's Village has been fixed.
- Bloom no longer causes the Dreamland in Lunar Diplomacy to appear black and white.
- Bloom no longer causes the Jiggig basement to appear black and white.
- Graphical fixes have been made to the Oo'glog pools.
- Players can no longer walk into the Heroes' Guild staircase on the first floor.
- Several tiles that force-walked players where larger trees used to be should no longer do so.
- The Champions' Guild has had the glass reinstalled in the windows.
- The lava below Ape Atoll is no longer graphically distorted.
- The Grand Exchange is no longer excessively bright in DirectX.
- Players are no longer able to walk on water in Karamja.
- Players no longer float in certain parts of the Duel Arena.
- The burning building in Burthorpe now appears correctly.
- A graphical glitch in the Battle for Lumbridge has been fixed.
- The Zamorak base spawn point has been raised slightly to stop clipping with the ground.
- The deposit box in Pollnivneach is now visible again.
- Players can now exit the Dominion tower using the chain.
- A small section of wall in Varrock has been tweaked to stop it clipping.
- The anvil room in Varrock no longer displays the ground as blue when panning the camera around.
- The missing Lumbridge pig pen has returned.
- A missing texture outside the Guthixian ruins used in The World Wakes has been fixed.
- Tree's are no longer half sunk into the ground in farming tree patches.
- The Varrock museum "Displaycase 19" has been replaced.
- In the HTML5 client, clan vexillums no longer fly when placed on a stand in the clan camp.
- The interfaces for the photo booth, Explorer's ring alchemy, price checker, emotes, trading, and the Dungeoneering party, floor and complexity settings have all been updated.
- The 'New Quest' tutorial pop-up has been updated.
- The quick chat tutorial now uses images of the new interface.
- Using one object on another has been reversed, to make the functionality act the same as pre-RS3. This is to fix issues with strange rocks on a statue collection bag, fish on a tackle box, and so on.
- The combat overlay no longer gets confused when using AoE attacks.
- A bug where chat wasn't appearing above player's heads has been fixed.
- Private messages now appear in the lobby consistently.
- Summoning boosts no longer cause the requirement for pouches to display incorrectly in the make-x interface.
- Players should find their PvP opponents' buffs/debuffs are no longer cut in half under the combat info bar.
- The Grand Exhange information now references accuracy, rather than hit bonus.
- Abilities on the action bar no longer remain highlighted when deselected.
- Players can once again move the caret in the chatbox to edit text without having to delete it.
- The crossbow bolt pouch no longer closes all the other interfaces when opened.
- An issue that caused some items to have the incorrect options in the worn equipment interface has been fixed.
- Removed an extra "remove" option from auras on the worn equipment interface.
- Cancelling a bug report no longer causes the caret position to act incorrectly.
- The tooltip to leave clan and guest clan chat channels has been corrected.
- Text no longer appears in the chat box when searching for items in the Grand Exchange.
- Interface tabs and their respective interfaces are no longer mismatched when exiting Player-Owned Ports.
- The interface no longer disappears when opening the World Map whilst interacting with objects.
- Players can now clear markers by right clicking on them in the world map.
- The ability to add a player to your friend or ignore list via right click options has now returned.
- All existing chat will now also be changed when players change their text colour customisations.
- The keybinds for "Previous Action Bar" and "Next Action Bar" now function correctly.
- Heal, Prayer and Summoning icons are now unable to be moved when your action bar is locked.
- Tooltips in Player-Owned Ports no longer get stuck and remain on screen.
- The cursor displayed when mousing over interfaces now works correctly.
- The bank tab that is currently selected is now more visible.
- The follower details interface no longer opens in the chat window in the Old School preset.
- The World Map can now be closed via a keybind.
- The chatbox can now be moved and resized in the God Statues D&D as well as in cutscenes, edit mode, world map and when transmogrified.
- Some minor graphical changes have been made to the UI when locked so that arrow keys don't appear unnecessarily, and interfaces connect more smoothly.
- The combat overlay will no longer appear on Muncher in the Death tutorial.
- Notes no longer break when you drag one outside of the interface.
- Pressing the keybind to open the Home Teleport interface will now also close it.
- The "Choose left-click option" familiar interface now appears transparent.
- Using key-binds to select quick chat phrases now works correctly.
- Leaving a conversation with an NPC mid-dialogue no longer causes keybinds to remain disabled.
- Players will now see a confirmation box before resetting all their keybinds.
- The Prayer abilities window will no longer switch between "Curses" and "Prayers" constantly.
- Locking interface customisation no longer causes some interfaces to resize incorrectly.
- The skill category on the bug reporting interface now successfully allows the player to continue.
- The "Low", "Med", and "High" buttons now highlight correctly in the graphical options for the HTML5 client.
- Interfaces no longer resize and move when opening and closing the world map.
- Adjusting transparency on the interfaces no longer changes players music settings.
- Quick-inventory now updates when potions are used, similar to when using food.
- Mouse sensitivity settings will remain saved when a player logs back into the game.
- The action bar will now remember its last placed location on the game screen.
- The Y, N and Esc keys will now work as expected on confirm destroy and NPC chat interfaces.
- The skill total and level tooltips no longer stay present on other interfaces when switching between them.
- Private chat colour customisation now remembers the colour that players have selected.
- The XP tracker now remembers its display state between logins.
- The minigame HUD now remains in place after resizing the game window.
- The quick chat shortcut for "Repeat the last thing you said" has been changed to F12.
- The friends chat divider position no longer resets on logout.
- Spam-clicking the social interface no longer causes the hiscores tab to break.
Skills & Minigames:
- The damage dealt in the Creature Graveyard of the Mage Training Arena has been corrected.
- The hidden urns in Pyramid Plunder can no longer be walked through.
- Fight Cauldron NPCs will now spawn consistently.
- The rewards eligibility warning message in the Castle Wars lobby no longer appears and disappears early.
- The camera no longer acts bizarrely at the end of the Dominion Tower flythrough cutscene.
- The inventory interface is now available again in between Fish Flingers games.
- The Defensive abilities tab now longer becomes locked on entering the Crucible.
- The Barrows Brothers’ heads no longer appear squished when prayer is drained from the Barrows area effect.
- Typing in the chatbox while the Squeal of Fortune interface is open will no longer perform undesired actions on the Squeal of Fortune.
- The Squeal of Fortune floating interface will no longer appear over the top of the Squeal of Fortune.
- An issue with the New Interface System locking up when using the penance cannon in Barbarian Assault has been fixed.
- Players can now offer bacon in Temple Trekking.
Distractions and Diversions:
- A bug where the daily reset for Wilderness Warbands didn't trigger has been fixed.
- A bug where players could not complete a certain Sinkhole map due to mobs not spawning correctly in a certain room has been fixed.
- The treasure trail locations that were buried by Saradomin’s camp and a god statue have been relocated.
- Two treasure trails linked to the drawers in Burthorpe can now be completed again.
- Players can now take off-hand weapons into the ghoul Champion's Challenge.
- The click area on the Defend the Gatehouse section of the tutorial has been made smaller.
- Players are now able to use the magnifying glass on Gamdin during the H.A.M vs Dorgeshuun court case.
- The icon for goblin raids has been corrected.
The Battle of Lumbridge:
- The maximum tear multiplier is now correctly shown as x4 in free-to-play worlds.
- Players now have the option to turn off receiving tears outside of the battlefield via the Battle of Lumbridge interface tab.
- Players can now split their votes correctly when assigning multiple votes at once.
- It is no longer possible to buy multiple copies of the reward armours by switching sides, then switching back.
- Saradomin's animation now looks better from a distance.
- An issue with some force walk tiles near the Saradomin and Zamorak camps has been fixed.
- Several quick chat options have been added for the Battle for Lumbridge.
- Players can now take part in The Duke's Dilemma during the Lost Tribe.
- The Saradomin's Glory emotes now have sound attached.
- Players will now find their daily multiplier will reset even if they are still carrying Divine Tears from previous days.
- Fish in the Battle for Lumbridge instances now work correctly.
- Several NPCs in the Battle for Lumbridge no longer spawn inside walls.
- Kara-Meir now has the chat option to ask for directions every time a player talks to her.
- Players are no longer attacked by God Wars Dungeon minions if they are wearing an item obtained from The Battle of Lumbridge.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The Skill Advance Guide no longer states you have all the requirements for Smoking Kills without the required combat level.
- The Spirit of Faith dialogue no longer closes during the Demon Slayer quest.
- Fixed an out of date reference to Guthix rest tea in the One Small Favour quest.
- Players are now shown to use a hammer when fixing a wall in A Void Dance.
- Players can now use the elements of Iban's life with the doll of Iban to combine them in Underground Pass.
- Several cutscenes now have names and examines hidden when played.
- General Khazard no longer gets bored with attacking the player in the Fight Arena quest.
- The camera is no longer behind a wall during a cutscene in Smoking Kills.
- The What's Mine is Yours cutscene no longer prevents the player from progressing further in the quest.
- Gertrude's "select a kitten" interface now works correctly.
- Free-to-play players can no longer start the Priest in Peril.
- The camera no longer shakes continuously during a section of the Clockwork Syringe.
- A minor camera issue during Diamond in the Rough has been fixed.
- Players who logged into RS3 from a long hiatus can once again enter Morytania.
- A camera issue during Cabin Fever has been fixed.
- Players will now receive the correct type of pig pouches from Eli.
- An animation and sound effect have been added to the pig machine when infusing pouches.
- The fermenting vat in Keldagrim no longer disappears when brewing pigswill.
- The Lumbridge/Draynor achievement progress is now accurate.
- The type of ranging potion needed for the Seer's Village task Plenty-potion-entiary has been clarified.
- Players are now able to complete the task "Hammer the Anvil" in the tutorial.
- The camera no longer sits inside a house wall during the battle with Anvil.
- Hint arrows now consistently disappear after the "Hammer the Anvil" task.
- The "Skills" task can be completed.
- NPCs that use overhead Prayer / Curse icons have now been reworked.
- The inoculation brace now protects players from 500 poison damage before crumbling to dust.
- The Rapid Fire ability now fires the correct number of shots.
- The Dazing Shot ability now applies the correct debuff.
- Sighted magic and maple shieldbows now convert to coins when dropped on death in the Wilderness.
- The skeletons in the Divine Skinweaver boss room now display 100% lifepoints when spawned.
- Strykewyrms no longer show two combat overlays.
- The target icon will now disappear if a player tries to attack an NPC when they do not have the right amount of ammo or runes.
- The combat overlay on deadly red spiders no longer obscures the hitsplats.
- The damage output for the Chain, Dragon Breath, Detonate and Tsunami abilities has been corrected.
- The shuffle and skip buttons in the music player now work correctly.
- Applying weapon poison now has the correct sound effect.
- Using the "Bloom" spell on any weapon no longer causes an audio loop.
- The music track "Darkness" now appears in the correct place in the tracklist.
- The song "Ancestral Wisdom" now plays correctly.
- The Citharede Requiem track will now continue playing past the first few seconds.
- Some of the audio in the Dungeoneering party interface has been changed.
- The audio settings in the lobby now work more consistently.
- The song unlock locations for "The Town" and "Garden" have been swapped.
- When listening to a music box the song can now be heard again.
- The Holy Cithara emote can no longer be heard by other players.
Grammar and Spelling:
- A typo when a player has been supplied with body armour for a god emissary has been fixed.
- Timfraku's grammar has been corrected after completing Tai Bwo Wannai Trio.
- A typo when players try to give a camel receipt to a gang member during The Feud has been corrected.
- Some capitalisation errors in the social interface have been fixed.
- A spelling mistake in dialogue with Minnie Gamer has been fixed.
- A capitalisation error on the doll of Iban has been fixed.
- Shards of Armadyl now use the correct grammar.
- A typo in Eli's dialogue has been fixed.
- Mod Crow's clone now has a full-stop after his examine information.
- The Beneath the House music track has been corrected to follow suit with the rest.
- A typo in Rennard's dialogue in The Curse of Zaros has been fixed.
- A spelling mistake in the message given when receiving a title from gathering tears has been fixed.
- A typo on the hiscores interface has been fixed.
- Warpriest of Zamorak/Saradomin greaves are now spelt correctly.
- Lucky dragon caws are now singular.
- A typo on the "Not enough space for cactus spines" message has been fixed.
- The camera zooms out further when fighting the Queen Black Dragon.
- Several small changes and tweaks have been made to streamline the Account creation process.
- Ascension bolts can now be stored in a bolt pouch.
- Pets in free worlds will no longer prevent players from accessing some game content.
- Off-hand warhammers will now override off-hand maces in a dragon keepsake box.
- Weapons stored in a dragon keepsake box with unique projectile animations now work correctly.
- Used tectonic armour can now be added to the dragon keepsake box.
- The ornate katana now works correctly when in a dragon keepsake box and players are leaving combat.
- Objects are now stored in dragon keepsake boxes more consistently.
- The duelist and wildstalker helms can now be reclaimed correctly when in a dragon keepsake box.
- Drakan's medallion can now be reclaimed if placed in a dragon keepsake box.
- All loyalty outfits can now be reclaimed when stored in a dragon keepsake box.
- The doctor's gown and raider chainbody can now be stored in a dragon keepsake box.
- The Draynor Jail guards have been issued new patrol routes in order to avoid tree related accidents.
- The Grand Exchange no longer gives incorrect information regarding which bolts certain crossbows can fire.
- Several click zone sizes in the tutorial have been fixed.
- Activating a prayer in the middle of a Home Teleport will now cancel the teleport.
- Magic essence potions can no longer be created with the Assist System.
- The spirit pack pig's right-click option now states "Withdraw" instead of "Store".
- Players can no longer view other players inventories outside of Daemonheim.
- Additional checks have been added to the Slayer masks to ensure that cannons cannot be taken into the Chaos Tunnels.
- Some dialogue with Ariane that conflicted with The Battle of Lumbridge has been corrected.
- Build ticks in Clan Citadels will now occur more consistently in certain locations.
- The wardrobe interface no longer offers to open the store if the Sword of Edicts customisation is unlocked.
- The quickbow is no longer listed as members' only in the Ranged Skill Advance Guide.
- Tectonic armour now appears in the Runecrafting Skill Advance Guide.
- Players can now store items on their pig beast of burdens by using them on the pig.
- Players may no longer cook barley on an open fire.
- Players with a pet or familiar out are now prevented from going downstairs in Varrock museum.
- After declining a Slayer challenge, players can now force a Slayer task using their Slayer masks.
- The Aegis Tapestry is now available in a Clan Citadel.
- The correct tier is now displayed on the elaborate magic pillar in a Clan Citadel.
- The world map button now acts correctly in a Clan Citadel.
- Players will now receive a confirmation warning before a clan name change is processed.
- The lobby now displays the correct amount of days before email validation becomes mandatory.
- Players can no longer teleport to the Smokey Well using the Mask of Dust without making progress in Desert Treasure.
- The lock zoom setting now prevents using Page Up/Down to zoom.
- Players can now complete the profound decorative armour trimmed Completionist Cape requirement if their helmet is overridden.
- Several titles in German now appear correctly as a prefix or suffix.
- In Dungeoneering, auto-cast selection is now retained on death and when transitioning from one dungeon to the next.
- Players can now see the full message displayed on the Dungeoneering exit confirmation screen.
- The right-click "Req Assist" option on players now disappears with the option toggled off.
- The bind set-up interface now shuts properly in Dungeoneering.
- All of the text now fits in the dialogue title bar when the player is offered to join other players for the Vorago fight.
- Players that have not completed Bringing Home the Bacon can no longer participate in co-op slayer assignments for pigs.
- Fixed some camera issues whilst fighting Yk'Lagor the Thunderous.
- The camera transition is now much smoother when passing through into the middle of the Abyss.
- Further clarification has been added to the Dominion Tower tooltip on the seasonal hiscores.
- Prismatic lamps now display as kept on death correctly.
- The "Take BoB" option has been returned for gatherer familiars.
- An issue with odd camera angle when using shortcut near Kalphite King's Lair has been fixed.
- Camera controls and chat scaling now work in the Player moderator room.
- The camera will no longer zoom in when completing the Wilderness Agility Course.
- Tablets in a Player-Owned House can no longer be made without the required runes.
- The camera movement has been smoothed out when using a Magic Carpet ride.
- Spam clicking certain potions no longer causes the normal Fishing speed to increase.
Fri 30. Aug 2013 11:35:52
Patch notes 29.8.2013
- The mouse icons used when hovering over logs when using the Plank Make spell have been corrected.
- The skill cape hanging up next to Thok has been updated.
- A fortress guard in the Black Knight's Fortress no longer holds a 2h weapon and a shield.
- The colour of closed and open bank booths in Lumbridge are now the same.
- The brightness in OpenGL has been toned down slightly for one of the cutscenes in The Death of Chivalry.
- A roof that was slightly off in the Black Knight's Fortress has been realigned.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Meg now gives Herblore lamps instead of Hunter lamps, to assist players with unlocking the "The Biologist" adventurer.
- The Culinaromancer no longer constantly hits for 1 damage in Dominion Tower.
- Experience from the Tears of Guthix D&D is now awarded to the correct skill.
- Free to play players will now be informed once they have reached their daily resource limit for divine tears.
- Players training Divination will now receive a message when a chronicle wisp spawns for them.
- Wisps in Dungeoneering no longer appear on top of combat NPCs.
- Social Slayer and player broadcasts now function correctly with the differing settings of the “private” chat filter.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- In The Death of Chivalry, the 'Black Knight Suspicion Level' bar and the overlay for the final boss fight can now be moved around in edit mode as part of the minigame HUD.
- The lifepoints of the skeleton warriors in The Death of Chivalry now scale with the player's level.
- Greldo has returned! He now resides in the Goblin Village.
- In The Death of Chivalry, players will no longer get the option to ask Fern "Why don't I need an amulet of ghostspeak to understand you?" if they have completed the hard Morytania achievement diary.
- The sound effect for running out of prayer points no longer plays at the beginning of the Death of Chivalry cutscenes.
- Sir Amik Varze now has the dialogue options "Speak about the Wanted! quest" and "Speak about the A Void Dance quest" when applicable.
-The Some Like It Cold quest journal now displays as "Quest complete" when the quest has been completed.
- The quest journal no longer states players haven't started the Cook's Assistant during or after the quest.
- The Fletching requirement in the quest journal for the Fremennik Trials has been corrected.
- The quest versions of Zenevivia and Sigmund have been updated to use the new overhead prayer icon system for NPCs.
- The examine text for certain Divination items in shops have been updated to ensure that all of the text can be displayed.
- Players can now find Divination options in the Skills branch of Quick Chat, rather than having to search for them.
- Players may now create tectonic masks via the Assist System.
- Max is no longer able to wear his max hood, and is now wearing a 10 year veteran hood.
- The level-up milestone messages now show "Maximum free-to-play level achieved" at the correct level.
- A spelling mistake in the dialogue with May Stormbrewer has been fixed.
- Players can no longer re-roll the chance of getting a Special Challenge over and over when asking for a new Slayer task.
- The Quartermaster in Burthorpe no longer references the old Noticeboard.
- The tooltips for Vengeance spells have been updated to reflect their casting cooldown.
- A bug where certain usernames were not displaying correctly in the Summary interface has been corrected.
- The descriptions for the "Barbarian Teleport" and "Tele-group Barbarian" spells have been updated.
- The message given when attempting to catch butterflies with a net sheathed has been updated for clarity.
- The confirmation message given when equipping tradeable ports armour has been reworded.
- Keybindings on the action bar are no longer disabled when typing /, // or /// whilst not being in a Friend's Chat, Clan Chat, or Guest Clan Chat.
- The scroll bar in chat now correctly scrolls to the bottom when receiving a message.
- Chat will now stay focused on the lines a player is reading if they are not already scrolled to the bottom.
- Transparency is now applied to interface title bars while in locked mode.
- Corrections have been made to the songs Runesphere, Runespan, Runenergy, Runiverse and Runetine.
- Players can no longer wear a max cape when they do not meet the requirements if they have it stored in a dragon keepsake key.
- The initial Troll Warzone cutscene can once again be skipped by pressing the “Esc” key.
- Players can once again set their keybinds to the number pad keys.
Tue 03. Sep 2013 15:47:43
Patch notes 3.9.2013
New Interface System:
- Split private chat now works as expected.
- Trying to private message another player with the tab button will once again display the name of the other player in the chatbox.
- The quick prayer button on the action bar now works correctly.
- Players will no longer click through the chat tabs with the "Click through chat window" setting set.
- The XP counter ring now displays the current progress to the next level more consistently when the player is at over 50% progress.
- Messages displaying remaining inventory and loan durations in the trade window now fit correctly in their boxes.
- Players being assisted in Magic now have their assister's Magic level checked against in the Magic interface.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Medics in the Battle of Lumbridge will now put more effort in to healing.
- Fallen rocks in the Battle of Lumbridge now return a larger XP reward when mined.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The camera during the final battle on the submarine during Some Like It Cold has been fixed.
- The HTML5 client will no longer crash if you die in the final battle of Some Like It Cold.
- The lifepoints boost awarded by lighting logs in a bonfire now scales correctly with the new lifepoint values brought in by the Evolution of Combat.
- Overload, prayer renewal and anti-dragon potions now display a countdown on their respective buff icons. Combo-attacks, some healing abilities as well as stun and bind icons also carry a countdown.
- Balmung and the Fremennik seaboots have had their boosted damage against the dagannoth kings reworked.
- Dungeoneering capes stored in a dragon keepsake key can once again be activated at the correct Dungeoneering level.
- Attempting to reclaim an item stored in a dragon keepsake box is once again possible with a PIN set.
- Any ceiling that Vorago has collapsed in stage 3 that isn't destroyed before the end of stage will fall down to stage 4.
Wed 11. Sep 2013 17:27:23
Pridana anketa ohladom Patch notes. Prieskum o tom ci je zaujem aj nadalej aby tu bol zoznam oprav ktore jagex dava po kazdom game update. Kedze komentare niesu ziadne a aj zobrazenie topicu su slabsie tak aby som vedel ci to nieje zbytocna, nezaujimava vec.
PS: Vcerajsi patch notes nepridavam. O tyzden uvidim podla hlasovania ako dopadne.
Wed 11. Sep 2013 19:00:52
Ja osobne citam, no obcas mi niektory unikne alebo ho necitam dopodrobna a len preletim - takze za mna tak 50% citelnost.
Vazim si tvoju snahu a namahu, ktoru si s tym davas
Wed 11. Sep 2013 21:47:08
Já čtu pravidelně. A mám rád, že se hraješ s barvičkama, aby se to líp četlo.
Thu 26. Sep 2013 11:21:14
Takze hlasovanie dopadlo tak ze minimalne 6 ludi to tu chce mat. Mne to staci aj k pokracovaniu. Dnes sice neskoro o jeden den ale predsa.
Patch notes 25.9.2013
- Clan cloaks are no longer graphically distorted on male players.
- Some issues with black texturing on the South-West shore of the Kharazi jungle have been fixed.
- Several minor graphical issues with Austri have been corrected.
- The missing wall in southern Varrock, next to the southeast corner of the Zamorak chapel, has been put back in place.
- A bloom issue during the stone of Jas cutscene in the While Guthix Sleeps quest has been corrected.
- Some blocking has been added to the waterfalls on the Lunar Isle to prevent players walking into the rock face.
- Thok's Dungeoneering cape no longer clips with the cape stand.
- A graphical error on the small furnace in Piscatoris has been resolved.
- Some rocks on the shoreline of Dragontooth Isle no longer cause odd effects in OpenGL.
- Another rogue curtain, this time attached to a cactus in the Kharidian desert, has been removed.
- There are no longer any floating objects on display on the tea seller's stall.
- The easy clue scroll map for Falador standing stones has been corrected.
- The Cooking range in Lumbridge is no longer a model of a sink.
- A God Emissary artefact fragment has been added back to south Varrock.
- The roofs at the Grand Exchange now connect seamlessly.
- The armoured wandering signature hero version of Sir Owen has re-acquired his sword.
- The makeover mage interface now uses the new interface graphical style.
- A minor player animation issue in the dungeon beneath the Black Knight's Fortress has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Players can now purchase rewards from the Ranging Guild ticket exchange with an existing stack of the item but with an otherwise full inventory.
- After completing the Seers' Village courthouse case "Party Pete VS His Neighbours", players will now be able to see Party Pete's name appear in their court case history, viewable via the court's clerk.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Zandar Horfyre will now take the symptoms list before players have finished speaking to him during Fairy Tale 1.
- The Fairy Tale 1 quest now displays the correct quest requirements in the Quest Journal.
- Using the bone shard on a chisel during the Shilo Village quest now creates the key.
- A punctuation error in the dialogue for Ramarno in the Defender of Varrock quest has been fixed.
- The Seer's Village "Plenty-potion-entiary" task has been fixed to register the completion conditions properly.
- The Seers' Village "King Coal" achievement now states the correct amount of coal that players need to deposit in the coal trucks.
- An issue with a blank Task Complete popup and message after completing all 60 floors on Hard Mode has been fixed.
- Robin now converts bones to slime and bonemeal correctly.
- Bonus XP has now been recoloured to green on the Statistics interface tooltip to make it stand out and avoid confusion with remaining XP.
- Messages will now be displayed in the lobby consistently beyond the first 100 messages.
- Titles in free to play worlds now function correctly.
- The Defence set of potions now boost the correct amount of Defence skill points.
- The Farming skill level requirement to plant and harvest sunchoke and flytrap plants has been corrected.
- Several tiles near the Sinclair mansion, and in the Al Kharid desert, no longer force players off them.
- The "You create a larger dose of potion." message when mixing Prayer Renewal potions with Morytania legs, has been added to the game messages filter.
- The time displayed on the Prayer Renewal buff icon no longer resets to 5m when the player logs out.
- An issue where the lava titan scroll referred to a special attack bar has been fixed.
- Lucky clover necklaces now use up charges when crafting Summoning pouches.
- Toggling off the goblin raids messages no longer also toggles off the demon raids message.
- Tormented demon prayer switching is now reflected in the combat overlay quicker.
- The Diango item retrieval interface now has a tooltip which states what the objects are.
- The struts on the walls in the collapsed tunnel room in Daemonheim no longer disappear when repaired by two players at the same time.
- The signpost outside Vorago's cave has had a grammatical correction.
- Gold and fur studded chaps now have the correct requirements to equip.
- Attempting to place a chinchompa gravestone in a location that requires more space no longer references a tree.
- An outdated arrow that appeared on out-of-range combat targets has been removed.
- A problem with keybindings becoming unbound when closing a text input interface - such as when joining Friends / Clan chat channels - has been patched. The problem may still occur under rare circumstances.
- There is now a space between a player's title and display name when using the titles "Super Super" or "Super Supervillian" on a female character.
- An issue with the prototype colossus' footsteps not playing has been fixed.
- Customised hit splats now appear in PvP combat correctly.
- The Scroll of Cleansing now gives the wine rather than potions when making Super Saradomin / Zamorak potions.
- Weapon poisons can now be bound to the potion bind-slot for Dungeoneering.
- Saradominist prideleaders and Zamorakian butcher demons now give combat XP when killed.
- Whilst in use, Elnock, Yaktwee and the Polypore Dungeon Merchant's item storage now lock the Backpack interface.
- Text no longer gets cut off in dialogue boxes during the Monastery of Ascension.
- The price checker can now be closed with the main window's [X] button.
- The "Charge" spell has been removed from the Skill Advance Guide.
Fri 27. Sep 2013 20:12:30
ja čitam ale nevyjadrujem sa preda su to opravy a pekne farby davaš
Fri 27. Sep 2013 21:15:27
Čítam zakaždým, odpovedám len ak sa tam vyskytne niečo zarážajúce alebo vtipné.
Keď to sem nepostneš, vždy mi to chýba a na RS sa cítim ako slepí keď neviem čo tam updatovali poza naše chrbty.
Sat 28. Sep 2013 11:09:18
Nikde tu v hidden updates nevidím o tom zmienku, ale minule som šiel na F2P a mal som predtým ancient spell book a na F2P sa mi automaticky zmenila na standard. Po návrat ena P2P som mal zas aktivovanú ancient. Neviete od kedy to takto automaticky prehadzuje? Škoda že to automaticky neprehadzuje aj prayer book.
A ešte druhá otázka k daemonheim Hard Mode, od posledného bug fixu sa tam nedá nastaviť small dung size, mapy idú len na large. Je to bug alebo zámer od Jagexu? Nejaký fun web uvádzal, že hard mode mál byť od začiatku prístupný len na large size. J modovia sa k tomu nevyjadrujú a stále túto otázku komunity ignorujú. V hidden updates o tom nie je ani zmienka, spolieham sa na to že je to len bug.
Sat 28. Sep 2013 11:40:43
O tom spellbooku sa nepise nikde. Ani v rokoch 2010-2013. .cize bud si to nikto nevsimol alebo to tak fungovalo stalo
Hidden update 25.9.2013
Kwaichi wrote:...A ešte druhá otázka k daemonheim Hard Mode, od posledného bug fixu sa tam nedá nastaviť small dung size, mapy idú len na large. Je to bug alebo zámer od Jagexu? Nejaký fun web uvádzal, že hard mode mál byť od začiatku prístupný len na large size. J modovia sa k tomu nevyjadrujú a stále túto otázku komunity ignorujú. V hidden updates o tom nie je ani zmienka, spolieham sa na to že je to len bug.
Hard Mode floors no longer offer the ability to change floor size; it is now fixed as large.
Sat 28. Sep 2013 12:57:08
^ thx aj keď v tomto prípade sú to pre mňa zlé správy
Prečo to v tvojom súpise nebolo, niečo nám zatajuješ aj ty a nie len Jagex?
Sat 28. Sep 2013 15:01:22
Dost zabudam sledovat hidden updates
. Nie su kazdy tyzden spisane, lebo si niektore hraci nevsimnu. Prepac no
Wed 02. Oct 2013 15:14:38
Patch notes 2.10.2013
- Lit braziers and inner wall torches found around Daemonheim have been updated to use particle effects to match the outer walls.
-Flickering issues inside a temple used during Enakhra's Lament have been fixed.
- Gold bars inside Varrock's bank vault are no longer solid yellow in colour.
-An obscure curtain in the caves beneath Miscellania has been removed.
- Tutorial Island can no longer be seen on the travel map when sailing on a ship.
- The "Tier 1 aura" button text on Xuan's Loyalty Services interface has been re-aligned.
- The Soul Wars rewards screen has been updated to the new interface style.
-Filling the crate during In Aid of the Myreque can now be done using a new "Fill" option on the crate.
- An issue where Dungeoneering Hard Mode was always starting Large dungeons has been fixed.
-Fixed a typo when completing a floor in Hard Mode.
- Players are now able to use their quick inventory while transmogrified.
-Gorajo familiar pouches now have Summon as their left-click option, to bring them in line with pouches used outside of Daemonheim.
-The Friends Chat and Clan Chat buttons now collapse into a single menu button when the interface is too narrow to display the full set of buttons.
- The caret when typing in the lobby is now placed correctly.
-Sending a private message to another player will no longer keep displaying the "To :" message in the chat bar.
- Interfaces behind the bank HUD can no longer be clicked through.
-Text inside the chat window no longer overlaps the left hand border of the chat interface.
- The Dungeoneering interface no longers opens by itself after it's already been closed.
-The Dungeoneering party interface can now be closed without having to log out.
- The Elite Treasure Trails compass interface no longer re-opens when using home teleport.
-A duplicate option for checking clan members' citadel resource contributions has been removed.
- Balmung should now gain both bonus damage and accuracy against all dagannoths.
-Players are no longer allowed to take mithril seeds to Entrana.
- Several tiles south of Port Sarim and east of the Tree Gnome Stronghold no longer force players off them.
-An issue with Slayer Helmets converting bacon scrolls to bones has been fixed.
- An incorrect mention of a Dragon Slayer quest requirement for wearing green dragonhide bodies has been removed from the Skill Advance Guide.
Wed 02. Oct 2013 15:26:54
- An issue where Dungeoneering Hard Mode was always starting Large dungeons has been fixed.
mať viac času tak cez víkend si dám re-trim :p
Mokuin wrote: - Several tiles south of Port Sarim and east of the Tree Gnome Stronghold no longer force players off them.
keď sa hráč postavil na nejaký square tak ho to z neho zošmyklo dolu? celkom by ma zaujímalo ako podobné bugs vôbec dodatočne vznikajú v dopredu napísanom kóde ktorý fungoval roky dobre
Mokuin wrote:- An incorrect mention of a Dragon Slayer quest requirement for wearing green dragonhide bodies has been removed from the Skill Advance Guide.
^ takým príkladom je napríklad aj tento bug :p
alebo to bola len chyba editora, ktorý menil style okna a nevedel že schopnosť nosiť Green d hide body je odmenou za DS quest ... a takýto ľudia pracujú pre Jagex
Wed 02. Oct 2013 16:03:35
Toto ja tiez kwaichi nechapem
.. A to nie je prvykrat co sa nieco take stalo. Funguju vec, uplne mimo updates zone sa zrazu bugne. Bud im to tam niekto robi naschval alebo tam maju takych ludi co strkaju ruky tam kde nemaju a potom to cele pokazia
Tue 08. Oct 2013 15:58:51
Patch notes 8.10.2013
- The Dungeoneering skill cape now uses the correct icon.
- The mysterious door in the blue dragon resource dungeon is now the correct colour.
- The House Portal no longer changes direction when altering the style of the Player-Owned House.
- The upper floor of one of the buildings in Varrock can no longer be seen from the ground floor.
- A force walk tile near the achey trees to the south-west of Castle Wars has been removed.
- The fairy ring in Yu'Biusk is no longer overly bright when bloom is turned on.
- Weapons no longer bounce back and forth while certain Members Loyalty Programme costumes are activated.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Some minor issues with Meg's chat after she has plucked up a bit of confidence have been corrected.
- The Melee Abilities interface no longer opens when starting a Sinkhole.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The Azdaran document can now be stored on a bookcase at a Player-Owned House.
- Players can no longer use more than one explosive gear per cannon in the Birthright of the Dwarves quest.
- Players can now consistently re-enter the cave after teleporting out of the Lava Flow Mine section of the Birthright of the Dwarves quest.
- Using the wand on Grunsh in the Birthright of the Dwarves quest will no longer occasionally stop quest progress.
- A debug message that appeared whilst mining from a lava geyser in the Lava Flow Mine has been removed.
- A typo on the examine information of Dwarf Bone during Birthright of the Dwarves has been fixed.
- A typo in Veldaban's name during the Birthright of the Dwarves quest has been fixed.
- Hartwin will now appear in the Wilderness more reliably in the Defender of Varrock quest.
- The opening Swan Song cutscene now plays correctly in HTML5.
- Some dialogue in Rune Mysteries has been changed slightly to reflect the voice acting.
- Players are now able to successfully relocate all four of the platypodes at Oo'glog in the quest As a First Resort.
- The requirement to complete Demon Slayer for the quest Shadow of the Storm now updates in the Quest Journal when completed.
- The World Guardian title now displays in the chat box immediately upon activation, and is also included in the Miscellaneous section of the Titles interface.
- Fighting for Light Part II can no longer be triggered multiple times during replays of Dawn's boss fight after The Death of Chivalry.
- Off-hand dragon throwing axes are now worth the same amount as their main-hand counterparts. As such, they are once again alchable and can be sold to a shop.
- Chaos Giants once again drop 8 off-hand dragon throwing axes instead of one.
- The Battle for Lumbridge reward shops now offer discounts when purchasing rewards.
- Players will once again receive game messages in their chat boxes regarding the times at which Wilderness Warbands and Sinkholes are spawning in their world.
- Players can now once again assist correctly with Magic.
- The message about Saradomin's Blessing when using juju farming potions has been removed.
- The Settings window will now close upon opening other interfaces in the game.
- Players can now cast the Bake Pie spell on pork pies.
- A typo when gaining a crystal triskelion part from barehanded butterfly catching has been corrected.
- The ogre coffin key is no longer referred to as a zogre coffin key when used to open a coffin.
- The hiss sound effect from the smoke at the Edgeville Monastery has been removed.
- Damage and accuracy stats have been removed from the volatile clay harpoon.
- Players can no longer pass a gnomeball to players who are converting memories at a Divination crater.
- Signs of the Porter now send gems gained from mining ore to the bank.
Sat 12. Oct 2013 18:48:32
Hidden update 8.10.2013
- Bow strings now have a left-click String option.
- The environmental lighting has been changed to change gradually after teleporting, instead of instantly.
- Changing your Display Name would now inform you of the next possible time you can change to the minute.
- The general store value of various High level farming seeds is now the same as the Grand Exchange price.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.